Why choose Wilmcote?
- Located on an attractive site in the village of Wilmcote on the outskirts of Stratford upon Avon
- A maximum of 112 pupils across 4 classes
- A broad and balanced curriculum which is constantly reviewed
- The flexibility to allow children to learn at their own pace in mixed age classes
- A happy school with a team of hardworking, dedicated staff
- Strong links with the local community and St Andrew's Church, Wilmcote
- Part of a federation of three rural village schools
Autumn, 'I get to learn new things in English for example writing poems, how to write a diary entry and improving my handwriting'Luke, 'I get to see my teacher and she is kind, funny and helpful'Joshua, I have a lovely teacher and she helps me with my learning'Eloise, 'You can make new friends and learn new and exciting things everyday like the weather in different climates and Ancient Rome'Charley, 'Our learning is really fun because we get to use the Wilmcote Woodland and Mary Arden’s Farm'
Elizabeth, ' I like learning new things and fun activities with my friends'
Thomas, 'I get to see my friends and I like maths and PE lessons'
Rachel, 'School helps me with my social skills and my lessons are never boring!'
Eve, 'I like being with my friends and everyone is extremely kind. I feel very safe'
Harry, 'I like learning and I come here to learn. I want to get as full an education as I can'
Lily, 'I love school because I love learning new things'
Grace, 'I like coming to school because my teacher is fabulous and I love improving'
Lola, 'I like the teachers because they are awesome and teach us new things'
Gruff, 'I like work because I like maths'
Harper, 'I like playing with my friends, they are all kind to me'
Rose, 'I like school because it's fun and I like reading and writing'
Isabelle, 'I like school because we learn'
Violet, 'I like handwriting and reading'
Freddie, 'I like playing with my friends'
DaveyBoy, 'I like learning and doing letters'
Oliver, 'I like handwriting'
Caitlin, 'I like playing in the outdoor area'